View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 09:27 AM   #137
transmitthis
Addict
transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.transmitthis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7 16GB
Is it possible to have Transparancy with the covers, tried adding pngs but end up with either white or black background.

The default black/brown cover does this - as it shows up with a black background in Coverflow, and gray in the details bar.

What I'm trying to do, is have a generic cover for all my short stories, and would like it to be off kilter, at an angle, so not flat - which means if I can't use transparancy it will either look real bad in coverflow or in the details panel.

As a side note, what do others tend to use as covers for short stories that have no generic cover.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1ss.png
Views:	378
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	79793  
transmitthis is offline   Reply With Quote