View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 01:03 AM   #63
arenee202
arenee202 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Im looking for an Ebook that can give me two pages

WOW the people that have no idea why you would want two pages...have you ever read books requiring your to think or a book so you can study??? Yes yes your romance novels and fiction books seems pointless to have two pages..lol but if your wondering so much try to think a little more outside the box besides newspapers. I only want an ebook with two pages..formulas, rxn's,equations,statistics all are long enoph to contine to the next page and you want to connect the dots with no aggervation you. I dont want to have to be flipping one page back and one page forward, read some more and flip back to the graph ect. and flip forward again and read more. when It would be soooo much easier to have it right there the two pages like a book. Biology..any biology has rxn's and many graphs and tables..you wouldnt think so buy many of these are extremely long and complex ya know. A person can compare and contrast such things so much better with two pages!!!! Ive never used an Ebook and I know it would be a hassel.
arenee202 is offline   Reply With Quote