View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Smile EZ Reader PLUS Opening Day August 14

Dear All:

The long awaited EZ Reader PLUS will start selling at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, August 14! It is the lightest and fastest 6 inch device on the planet... but not the cheapest.

Should you buy a PLUS?? Well, let us look into this device. It is sold by Astak and that is good. You already know the Astak Support is very strong and the warranty is sturdy and I wrote the User Manual and it is a thorough one. You know I am on here if you need me.

So what makes it great? The 6 inch PLUS uses the same sturdy and dependable EZ Reader design and many of the innards too. It should be reliable from the second it goes on sale. It has a 16 level gray scale screen, the absolute fastest EPSON controller with 400MHz processor, 20 formats, Adobe Digital Editions, 27 languages, USB 2.0, MP3, a 64MB SD-RAM for fast downloading and fast opening of books, 16GB SD card, a quality magenetic clasp crush-resistant case and ear buds included, a user-replaceable rechargeable battery, and much more!

We are selling it at our cost at $199. Why not less? Because this really is our cost and we cannot afford to lose money... just break even.

Is this your next eBook Reader? For those that are not looking for expensive features... they just want to READ with lightning fast speed on a beautiful screen and with expandable memory aplenty... THIS is a potent eBook Reader!! You would look into this if customer service matters to you. IF you are looking for no problems, fast workings, no need to buy extras, and great illustrations... I think the PLUS will be a great choice!

You can buy it at the appointed time at either: www.theEZreader.com (domestic) or www.astak.com (International).
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote