View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 10:30 PM   #21
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
I see you have experience with mistaken epub conversions too.
Who hasn't, I ask

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
It's creation isn't the problem it is only created for Epub to ePub conversions and is only used as a source for ePub to anything conversions. Don't have ePub as your source and you'll be fine.
Now that Polish Books exist, why would one want to do an EPUB to EPUB conversion, other than habit?

I've sometimes inadvertently created ORIGINAL_RTF, ORIGINAL_MOBI...

That's why it would be nice to have a tweak that forces an Are you sure? if I attempt to convert like to like - not saying I'd never want to do it, but its a rare exception when I do.

BR

Last edited by BetterRed; 05-14-2013 at 10:43 PM.
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote