View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #4
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
calibre development happens in trunk not in a separate branch. I keep merging changes into trunk between binary release. A binary release is just a snapshot of trunk when I feel trunk is stable and ready for release.
Thank you. That confirms what I thought was happening. It's amazing how long I had run without noticing this, but I suppose it's just that I grabbed the source at about the same time as you took the binary snapshot.

Quote:
I broke trunk earlier today, should now be fixed (with chaley's saved search patches included).
Yep. The save search code is fixed now.

I have to give you a big "Thank You" for optimizing the SQL code. It's a couple of orders of magnitude faster now to edit a record. I was getting desperate with my large library.

Edit .... I looked at bug #5158 regarding this and I see it's reopened. Whatever code is in the trunk now is fast for me. Do you need testing in Vista or is it resolved?
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote