View Single Post
Old 09-28-2009, 07:05 PM   #29
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
SolRaven, thank you for the kitty pics!! Beautiful cat. Love the yellow eyes matching yellow flowers!!
You're welcome! I thought that was odd how much her eyes matched the flowers on the table as well. The photo look posed but she really wanted to be in EVERY shot and I kept having to push her to the other side of the table. Finally I just let her in. LOL.... same with her so near on the shots today. That kitty sure isn't camera shy!
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote