View Single Post
Old 07-30-2007, 03:36 PM   #14
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I just took a look and I know the problem. Book Designer makes nice inline ToC for LRF. But it doesn't do the same for the MobiPocket format. So since the books don't have ToC links internally, the Mobi version needs to have ToC type links put into the actual file given that Book Designer does not put in inline ToC for Mobi.
Ah. This is where the html0 source would help, because it would be fairly easy to script the generation of a nice ToC. The scripts that I used for generating HTML do recover some of the ToCs as hyperlinks, but not all.

Last edited by pruss; 07-30-2007 at 03:39 PM.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote