View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:58 PM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Jon, you know I love you hon, and I admire you beyond words for your adherence to principal. However, if I did that, with the mysteries I read, I'd never get to replace many, many, of my treasured older series that I had in physical form that got left in Texas during my move (looong story, suffice to say ex was not going to pay for shipping to IL!!). So I take what I can get and write a LOT of emails and make a LOT of phone calls to publishers.
What I try to do with series that have holes in them is see if overdrive has them and if they do, does my library have them and if not, make a request for them. That way I can read the eBooks without having to actually pay for them. For example, I just requested from one of my local libraries the Spencer eBooks. They did purchase them. And the series does have a lot of holes. So to read the series, it'll be a combination of eBook and pBook (from the library)

If you do get email addresses for Charlotte and her publisher, please post them in this thread. I'll help out by writing to them asking for all the rest of the books come out as eBook adn why I'm not purchasing what's already out.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote