View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #19
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kfarmer View Post
Never heard of it. Located it. Deleted and no change.

And to answer someone else's question: Win7 Ultimate, x64. No Comodo.

The only thing I think I found was a couple traces of an appcompat complaint in the event log. If Sony does indeed have a new binary coming out tonight to correct this issue, I'll wait.
Next thing to do is to stop everything that you have running on start up that is not part of Win 7. That also includes any services that are not part of Win 7. What you want when Win 7 finishes booting is nothing in memory that did not come from Win 7 or is part of Reader Library. Then try Reader Library and see what happens.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote