View Single Post
Old 09-19-2008, 06:51 PM   #10
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
fictionwise multiformat

I still haven't bothered to register my REB1200, but I found that all the multiformat fictionwise books I bought for my EBW 1500 can indeed be downloaded in REB format! In fact, I figured out how to use the bulk download option and had them on my computer in no time.

I really enjoy the color display. Art books, comics that I converted from JPEG with togoware, photos ditto--they all look wonderful.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote