View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 02:40 PM   #56
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
I started to just say "Right on!" but then a question came to mind. Several really.
1. Is the problem because it is in the rear pocket, or are you talking about the side pocket?
2. Are the jeans tight or just cut and shaped too form fitting?
3. Have you changed the kind of pants/jeans you buy for phone fitting reasons?

I mentioned that females will carry their phones in their rear pockets where they fit very tightly and then they have to remove them and hold them in their hand or put them on a table when they sit. This is pretty common. Of course they also want the phones in their hands for use or on the table where they can see the display anyway, so it is a combination of many factors.
I only have one pair of these are "regular" fit Levi's jeans (can't remember the number). The jeans otherwise fit fine and are comfortable, but the front pockets are noticeably more shallow than my "loose" fit jeans (569s). The small size of the pocket forces the phone to the front of my pants where it's least comfortable. I'd much rather have the phone off to the side a bit.

I haven't bought any new pants because of this issue, but I would definitely take it into consideration when I do buy them in the future.

It's not a problem for my business casual and dress pants which tend to have larger pockets.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote