Thread: Glo Books Removed
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:31 PM   #10
clarkent
clarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura aboutclarkent has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uschiekid View Post
if if were me, i would keep complaining. i am pretty sure i read about one or maybe more other people on this forum who had the exact same thing happen. also around christmas. also with gift cards they've been given. i think it's pretty obvious their system messed up and if it had happened to me, i would be pretty ticked off.

if they do give you back the money, i would take screen shots or similar as you are buying to see it doesn't happen again...just my opinion though

I was just taken aback by how quickly they informed me of how to sideload books from other stores, something I already knew btw. You would think they could see that I had already bought, at least, over a hundred books, and owned each version of the Kobo and maybe it would be a good idea to retain me as a customer instead of just cutting me loose. Very strange customer service.
clarkent is offline   Reply With Quote