View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 06:52 PM   #17
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by vugtitan View Post
if folder support had been added this would not happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
The simpler solutions are often better, yes!
Guess what: this wouldn't help for anyone that wanted to put a kepub on a shelf!! [EDITED TO REMOVE A BUNCH OF ARGUMENTS THAT ARE A REHASH OF A PREVIOUSLY BEATEN HORSE BEFORE I POSTED]. The simpler solutions don't always work either.

Anyone that is having issues from a month ago that haven't disappeared at all (assuming you have been syncing) is likely having a deeper issue and may want to try signing out and back into your account on the device (this resets and reloads the database). The server issue seemed to have been fixed and after a sync my duplicates disappeared a while ago (although when I checked just now they are back).
robko is offline   Reply With Quote