View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
SquiddOhio
Connoisseur
SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.SquiddOhio inspires wonder wherever he or she goes.

Device: Kindle Touch
Thank you.
I agree with sumpin that if it's considered "impossible," then that's just a challenge.
The image replacement suggested could be helpful to me, and although I know what a PNG image is, and how to size one, and even how to create one, I am lost about where to find the default image. I can't find anything like that on my Kindle, and I am looking at all the files and all the "hidden" folders (I think).
Could you give me another nudge in the right direction?
You may assume I have a PNG image of the correct size, and that I can give it any filename as needed - what do I do next?
Thanks.
SquiddOhio is offline   Reply With Quote