Thread: Need help
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:04 AM   #5
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
I've had a kobo glo for the last month, been using it as my main reader since I got it (Only found one bug which has since been fixed with a firmware update).
I like it, already passed my Sony 650 on to a family member.

Only things I'm not keen on
No folder support (Seems to be standard nowadays), although the search is streets ahead of the kindle so finding a book isn't too hard.
No Power meter when reading.

All in all though it's a good reader, the light comes in handy and there are enough font/layout settings to make things look how you want.

Putting books on it is as easy as buying them from kobo (On the device or elsewhere) and synching the library or just sticking in a micro sd card with a bunch of books on it in the slot.

Now if they would only release a cover in the UK things would be sorted.
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote