View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #3
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
The free version doesn't support PDF. Search the app store for a PDF reader that works on your phone or upgrade moon to the paid version. In my opinion, I would upgrade moon unless you need additional features like advanced PDF annotation. I tried about a dozen various combinations of apps before I settled on moon+ for reading books and ezpdf pro for when I need additional PDF tools.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote