View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #61
MikeOxlittle
Say my name very fast ...
MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOxlittle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Goal: To read (and complete) 52 books in 2012

Goal is 52 books for the year so 1 a week.

No real goals for particular styles or authors, just whatever interests me at the time.

I do want to focus on starting and finishing a book though. I'm pretty picky and have a short attention span so that led to more books being started but not finished last year. I'll only give up a book if I really have to this year ... I hope at least.

Have fun and good luck on all on the challenge.

Last edited by pdurrant; 01-02-2012 at 05:55 AM. Reason: added title
MikeOxlittle is offline   Reply With Quote