Thread: Nook live blog?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 11:06 AM   #12
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by elemenoP View Post
I don't understand the difference between the Nook Color and the Nook Tablet. Is it just better performance? Can you watch video already on the Nook Color? Are there things you can do on the Nook Tablet that you can't do on Nook Color?

eP
This makes no sense to me either. The price gap as to be bigger. Even $175 might work. But why would anyone buy it at 200 instead of ponying up the extra 50?

I'm actually pretty excited by the NC2/Tablet. As long as it can be rooted, I'll get it (and I don't think there's much chance it can't). But I don't think it has much chance for commercial success against the Fire. 199 is a magic number. I really hoped they'd surprise everyone and come in there (and they might have to drop to it anyway, given the luke-warm response they're getting)
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote