View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:26 PM   #5
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Lake View Post
Yeah, I have links to buy via paypal (it's really the only universally accepted online payment system for private sales anymore, as google checkout is a joke, and the other services are too clunky), but only for signed copies. Anyone wanting regular copies have to go through all the stores I have my books through.
Oh, okay. I don't have any paper books (although when I get my stories together into an anthology, I might do that). Everything's digital at this point.

There aren't any direct links to the files on my homepage, so I'm thinking they're relatively safe, but I was just wondering if there was a way to improve things. I suppose it's not a big deal if people download them for free, anyway. One of them is free on Smashwords already.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote