View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 11:28 PM   #320
ratflinger
Enthusiast
ratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneratflinger makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: K3, Touch, Paperwhite 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
@ratflinger:

1/ If you're talking abount system/screen_saver, you were using older hackq, which explain why the update failed.

No it was an earlier version of yours, I didn't do it that long ago. I had to run the uninstaller to get the latest Kindle updates to pass

2/ There's no 'script' saying the update was successful, just the default custom screensaver.

Yeah, I don't get that either

3/ When did you upload the linkss directory? After the install? (If that's the case, restart your Kindle, if that's not the case, make sure it's ine the right place, and that nothing in it is missing, and then restart your Kindle).

Thought I did, but no harm in starting again. Nothing changed. What I have in the /linkss/screensavers is all the Kindle gifs minus the dead authors. In the /system/screen_savers it's the Kindle gifs w/o the dead authors. Don't know where these guys are hiding at now, but I'm tired of looking at them.

Appreciate everyone's help.
ratflinger is offline   Reply With Quote