View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 04:10 PM   #31
oldyellr
Evangelist
oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.oldyellr is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Kobo Vox, Amazon Fire 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
Vox seemed a bit sluggish initially. I turned it off and then on again and things improved a whole lot.
The boot after the update sat on the Kobo screen with the 2 flashing pink and blue squares so long that I thought something had gone wrong. When running Google Maps it ended up freezing and I had to do a reboot. I think the Vox is marginal in horsepower for that app. It's the only one I've tried so far.
oldyellr is offline   Reply With Quote