View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
hmmmm...tea leaves? I bet they tell some story indeed! Were they your great grandmother's? Did they come with to your family with Jaques Cartier? How many generations have they been in your family? Or did you aquire them when you were helping build the railroads out west in the US?

Oh, how much battery life do you get out of them? How many page turns?

Actually, I can't read them, they're in Chinese.

Seriously, my oldest reader is a 1986 Mac+. Does that count? It's portable!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote