View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 07:30 AM   #73
Rizla
Member Retired
Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rizla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR (rooted) & Sony T2
I'm using it to super-charge the novel I'm writing. I'm trying to write and organize 50,000 words this month. If I can, it will put me at at least 75% of the book. I tend to reduce the words I write later. Overall I'm keeping up with the word count though some days I just don't have time, but I usually do some sequencing / plotting at the very least which speeds things up later.
Rizla is offline   Reply With Quote