View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:25 PM   #61
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Well, my day turned to hell....ended up dealing with a strange request for the use of one of my photos from 7 years ago....from a governmental agency.... and having to find it in the archives....fill out government forms...etc..... not to make excuses, but....I wouldn't have done it at all, but it's better money (assuming I didn't just get scammed) than I'm made writing this year.

I got about 300 words done. will try to make it up tonight, tomorrow, .... I'm having a bit of trouble (not unexpected) getting things flowing, scenes, etc. A few characters sort of materialized in those few words though...

Congrats on your meeting the daily goal!
Thanks. You can look on the bright side about today kennyc. Maybe there is a way to fictionalize it so it could fit as part of your NaNo. Just change details around and give it to your MC to deal with. A bit of cloak and dagger so to speak.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote