View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 11:48 PM   #828
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
You guys lasted with the Plum series longer than I did. They became library reads, then library skims for me before 12. I don't think I've even bothered looking at any sense.

Spoiler:
In the beginning I wanted her with Joe. But long before I stopped reading I got to the point I wanted both of them to dump her and each find someone else.

It sounds like in the later books the author turned Joe into a moron to justify continuing the triangle.

I realize these books are not marketed as romances, so to an extent she gets a pass on this. But I loathe love triangles to begin with and will never understand why authors write them. Sure they get lots of free publicity with the “team guy 1’s name” and “team guy 2” stuff, but they're just asking half their readership to be disappointed. But that’s a rant for another day
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote