View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 10:23 PM   #827
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I agree that humor is subjective. For example, I can't stomach Sandra Hill at all. I think Evanovich's early Stephanie Plum novels are utterly silly funny...slapstick funny...Lucy-and-Ethyl-in-the-chocolate-factory slapstick silly.

But I had to stop reading because the author won't let Stephanie grow up...or even grow in skills beyond a certain point. Plus, I hate unresolved "love triangles".

For the rest, I have to do a spoiler...so if you don't want certain plot "twists" exposed, don't click the "Spoiler" button (or read below, if you're on the mobile site - which apparently doesn't handle the Spoiler tags right):
My Reply to your hidden reply. It deals with the last two books.
Spoiler:
Just have to say in the last few books Joe's a moron. Ranger had to save his butt and he's a cop and former Navy guy. Stephanie is seflish. She's expects Ranger to pay her to watch his back. I mean how many times has he saved her butt?!? In 18 It seems that her and Ranger was finally going to have that relationship but in comes 19 and it's all back to square one. This is why I say it is ghostwritten by different people. I would say since book 15 ghost writers took over.

About Book 12
Spoiler:

I do agree in book 12 she choose Joe. When she was worried who would come through the door it was Joe she didn't want to get hurt. She finally told him she loved him. It was suppose to be the end. I really believe that. In Book 12 they had come full circle of her and Ranger's relationship but in the end of the book she choose Joe. After that two more books from JE and the rest are Ghostwritten

I will say I believe 15-19 are Ghostwritten. They do not have JE's style to them. It similar but if you look you will notice subtle differences in the writing style.

Last edited by Blossom; 06-29-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote