View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 05:27 AM   #10
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
My K3 was (after years of satisfactory performance) finally damaged by a cover that had "things" attached (just a "document sleeve") to the left inner side (that would get laid onto the screen when closed). It was soft and I did not think that it would be able to damage the screen, but in the end it did. I don't want to spread alarmism, but personally, I won't buy a cover again that isn't fully flat on the surfaces that close towards the screen.
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote