View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 08:11 AM   #8
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
In my estimation the USB port is only for connecting a powered hub to.
From the powered hub, you should be able to connect a keyboard and mouse, and pendrive or harddrive, though I don't know if:
1- The device can recognize a USB hub
2- The device can recognize a keyboard
3- The device will have a cursor in the future for mouse.

As far as I see it, the e-ink screen works pretty fluently drawing things, but starts flashing considerably when erasing things (like probably all e-ink devices out there).

It is basically turning a dark pixel into a white one that seems to be the most difficult....
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote