View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 07:59 AM   #45
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by beppe View Post
Is it the voice of envy that my ears perceive?
Not at all! I really like the aesthetics of the iPad - it's a lovely thing. I'm just trying to think of what I could use one for if I do succumb to temptation. With the European launch impending I need to be able to justify any rash purchase with something more than, "But isn't it lovely". I can't justify it on the basis of anything I currently do - reading books and papers, doing research in the interweb, writing, because I've got a laptop and an ereader that I think do those things better. But at the moment I don't do much indoor sledging or summer curling, so, if I could use the iPad for those things I might be able to justify to myself (and, more importantly, my wife), getting one.
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote