Thread: It's here!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 04:13 PM   #14
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davimee View Post
Cool! I've got mine plugged into the outlet in the wall. I started charging it around 8:30, so I figure I can unplug it tonight when we put the kids to bed. From what people have said here, it's best to charge it 8-12 hours the first couple times. I don't remember how far you're supposed to drain it the first few times, so I'll let someone else who knows comment on that. I haven't updated my firmware yet, as I'm waiting until this evening when I know it's fully charged. It looks pretty straight forward, but I'll find out for sure tonight!
For insurance you can perform the update with the unit plugged into the charger. There is no chance that the battery will run down.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote