Thread: It's here!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:37 PM   #3
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Thanks, Robert! I just reread the faq's this morning, so I think I'm ready to go! I have the firmware upgrade on my computer, so this evening once it's fully charged, I'll upgrade that! By the way, the purple one is beautiful! I'm really glad I got that one. It looks darker on the website, but when I received it I was really happy with the color. Darker would have been fine too, but I really like the color it is. And when my oldest daughter saw the screen (she's 9) she was amazed at how much it looks like paper. She's a book worm, and now she wants to save up for one.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote