View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 08:23 PM   #4
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsokim View Post
I am sorry I did not mention I live in Vancouver, BC.
I want tor ead both on my laptop as well as some device.
I am leaning towards a Sony but I want to be as versatile as possible because I have books in all formats and I understand that Sony is limited???

Regards

Kim
Pretty much any device you get is going to have some limitations. However, there are ebook formats that will work on both your computer and certain devices. I will leave it up to the Sony mavens to tell you if the Sony can do that or not. I do believe that most books that would be readable on your computer could be easily converted into Sony's lrf format. Although, what you probably want is a device that does not have a proprietary format ... however, the problem with that is that your choice of books may be severely limited.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote