Thread: Bigfoot Novels
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:18 AM   #1
Critteranne
Guru
Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Critteranne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad
Bigfoot Novels

Does anyone have recommendations for Bigfoot novele? Seroius ones, rather than satirical ones, that is. I haven't seen that many from bigger publishers in recent years, though I've come across a couple. They are usually not promoted as Nigfoot novels, so it's hard to find them except by accident.

I noticed a larger number of indie Bigfoot novels -- and I'm tempted to give the Eric Brown series a try. However, some of the indie books that came up when I searched Amazon looked ... Very very meh.

Seriously, indie authors, readers are not going to take you seriously if your cover looks like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Hunter-Of-The-...592151&sr=1-38

And there are apparently 56 Bigfoot erotica novels in Amazon?...
Critteranne is offline   Reply With Quote