View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:18 PM   #7
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirgoGirl View Post
Thanks! I installed the plugin, tried to modify it to use the "Encode HTML in UTF8" option but it would not let me modify it. Still the same problem.

Thank you for the help!
What do you mean "would not let me modify it"?

I have seen your screenshots now, and they are the same as the other thread and exactly the scenario that feature should fix for you. After restarting calibre, tick that option you mention above, click ok, when it finishes it pops up with a prompt asking if you want to replace your epub with the newly modified book and click yes. It should now show in the calibre viewer with the correct quotes etc.

If it still doesn't work, feel free to PM me a link to that particular epub after you upload it somewhere, or email it to me and I will take a look.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote