View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 06:54 AM   #8
roger64
Wizard
roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.roger64 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 (wifi)
Thanks for your comments.

I added to the h2 CSS of the EPUB the argument display:none

- The TOC is displayed where the TOC should be.
- The h2 titles are not displayed on the page and leave no hole. They just disappear into thin air.

Just perfect. But... when I convert this EPUB to PDF using Prince, I have some display problems (no TOC, faulty display for images). So, even if the above solution is handy for the EPUB, I still need to find another one acceptable for Prince.

To come back to my first idea, is it possible to enhance the div containing the image with some id tag so that it can be displayed in the TOC?

Last edited by roger64; 12-03-2012 at 06:57 AM.
roger64 is offline   Reply With Quote