View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 11:29 PM   #153
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo1967 View Post
You're right, I haven't seen one, which is why I haven't attempted to review it. I also wouldn't attempt a review having played with one for a mere10 minutes, which was the point I was making.

If other people (whose opinions I might actually care about) want to laugh at me for thinking that 10 minutes is too short a time to base a meaningful review on, so be it. It is, after all, just an opinion.
The only member of this forum who owns a Surface has already affirmed that lack of apps is a problem with the platform. It is a fact and the sooner you accept it, the sooner you will cease to look like a fool.

I made no pretensions to offering a meticulous review. If you truly believe that my limited experience with the device makes me unqualified to have any opinions about it at all, then your total absence of experience should preclude you from even posting in this thread.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote