View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #20
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tattncat View Post
Okay, where's the essential Woman's library of must reads, although I have read some of these listed. I am curious what would constitute the essential Woman's 100 must read library.
Here is one such list, although you have to click on each one, very annoying:

http://www.more.com/entertainment/bo...art-i-classics

I would just make sure that The Handmaid's Tale is on there! (I don't know if it is or not.)

The other lists I saw were the top 100 books BY women. Out of curiosity, did the manly list have any books by women on it?

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote