View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 06:35 AM   #10
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
Anything that impedes piracy in any form is in net sum a good thing.

Yes, the methods do have warts and thorns, but they do help authors.

If authors want to be known and don't think they can sell their product, then the simple answer is to give away their work, much as a street performer works for free until the demand for the performances grows enough to be charged for.
With how anti-drm this crowd is, I am tempted to join your side of the debate this for the fun of being out numbered!

My biggest problem with DRM is the device lock down. If I have 100 kindle books and decide I want a Nook, I should be able to keep my books. There is no current system to allow that that I know of (short of removing the DRM).
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote