View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #61
pepijndevos
Connoisseur
pepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austenpepijndevos has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kindle 4NT
Thanks! Just before I read your post, I had some luck using the remote keyboard on the original version too.

It would be very cool if you could explain how you got it to build. I tried, but Ant yelled at me.

I honestly lost track of who modified what. I don't think yours includes the down-buton-fix. Maybe we should move back to Github?

My guess about the login prompt is that the redraw/repaint methods on KindleTerminal do not get called. A workaround might be to just... call that somewhere, or just Thread.sleep for a bit. There is also some getText exception in my error logs. Maybe that's also causing trouble.

If I get it to build, I would like to add some sort of config file, so you cal tell it what to do at startup.
pepijndevos is offline   Reply With Quote