View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:21 PM   #14
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Folks from outside of the US, Canada (and the UK?) haven't been subject to Agency pricing on books from Kobo and have been able to use codes on everything, that was his point.
Yes this. I'm not blaming Kobo for agency pricing. I'm blaming them for making me suffer through agency pricing when I didn't have to before. Oh well, all good things come to an end! Luckily thanks to Kobo's previous generous policy for people living in Japan I have about a 2 year backlog. Hopefully that will be enough time for agency pricing and geo restrictions to die.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote