View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 04:12 AM   #1
bounce
Zealot
bounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavensbounce is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Ipad, Kindle 7
File breakdown on Kindle Touch

The short story is I loaded up about 408 work related Mobi files via USB to my Touch and it slowed down incredibly, no amount of hard booting will make it go any faster either. So I deleted a ton of books off the Touch (from the documents folder when it was attached via usb) and now it's really screwed up and freezing all the time.

I'm looking in the documents folder on my Touch (via usb) and I'm seeing a lot of .sdr folders with nothing in them. A lot of these .sdr folders have no matching .azw file either. My guess is these are used for collections and I deleted the companion .azw file, and this is what may be causing the freezes?

Some of these .sdr folders have .mbs files in them, what are these for?

Some have .mbp1 files in them, anyone know what these are for?

When deleting an azw from the document folder when it's attached USB, do I have to delete .sdr folders as well?

Thanks
bounce is offline   Reply With Quote