Thread: Folder question
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 07:18 PM   #18
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
For anyone else reading this thread, please do not ask us about libraries that you have questionably downloaded. I don't want to waste my time trying to figure out why someones downloaded crap is crap. Frankly I resent being used in this manner on Mobileread. There are other internet locations where you can discuss your downloaded booty.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote