View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 05:23 AM   #25
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Sorry I am confused (not difficult to do) will either of these updates allow me to uninstall both the jail break and the screen saver hack so I can go back to a vanilla kindle, i don't care what version.

I am currently on 3.1 with both the jailbreak and the screen saver hack. Thanks

Edited to say - I have read all the comments and it appears I can install yifanlu's jailbreak, so if I do that, how then do I then unistall the original jailbreak and screen saver hack.?

Or would it be easier, once yifanlu's jailbreak is installed (assuming I will still at this point see my own screen savers) to then just take a back up of my kindle collections and books, and reset to factory settings?

Sorry about this I just would like to go back to a unhacked kindle, if thats possible, and i'll then not hack it again, this has made me very nervous of having a hacked Kindle tbh.

If anyone can provide some simple instructions I would be very grateful. Thank you

Last edited by Josieb1; 02-22-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote