View Single Post
Old 07-30-2010, 11:20 PM   #8
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Strnad View Post
I didn't see anything in this review that made me want one. If the review is accurate it seems like it does a number of things but none of them very well.
It's not really a review. I only had 10 or 15 minutes to look at it in the store.

It's more of a notice to anyone thinking of getting a cheap reader. Or perhaps a second reader.

I must carry a fair amount of very technical references with me for work. This is cheap enough to take with me without fear of damage or loss.

Of course it isn't for everybody. No one reader is. But even a paper reader is good enough for some.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote