View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 07:39 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowl View Post
If they were smart you wouldn't even need to do any filtering, if somebody has shown an interest in a particular author and/or series then it only makes sense for them also try and sell you the others too.
ok, let's give an example then:

Raymond E. Feist;

3 series, all about the same area.

Legends of the Riftwar
* Honored Enemy
* Murder in LaMut
* Jimmy the Hand

Serpentwar Saga
* Shadow of a Dark Queen
* Rise of a Merchant Prince
* Rage of a Demon King
* Shards of a Broken Crown

Darkwar Saga
* Flight of the Nighthawks
* Into a Dark Realm
* Wrath of a Mad God

All available as ebooks. So, I search for Feist and get those 10 books. How do I know which belongs at which series and where? I must go to another page (wikipedia for example) to find that, while I should be able to find that easily at the selection process at the store.

Let's say the store gives related books, how can I tell which belongs where?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote