View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 01:15 AM   #61
pstjmack
Connoisseur
pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.pstjmack knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Android tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
I despaired of ever finding Robert Aickman's The Wine-Dark Sea at a discount and so used a 35% coupon to buy it on Kobo just now.

Of course, the above rant is only relevant to this thread if a discount on the book should suddenly appear here and I'm forced to set fire to my own pelvis.
Had to stoop to buying real woodpulp for this one, but it's still worth the shelf space. A completely amazing work. If only the rest of Aickman's oeuvre would appear in print - digital or even paper.
pstjmack is offline   Reply With Quote