View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #183
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by melmac View Post
Here's a hot tip I just recently discovered facebook have a section called Interests so you can create an Interest called "Books"(or whatever) then when liking an authors page you add them to the Interest "Books". This means that all the author posts don't clog up your news feed but are still easily accessible in the one spot.
Yep this is how I do it. I have nearly 200 authors on two lists and one just for publishers.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote