View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #5
GraciousMe
Zealot
GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraciousMe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Some comments:

Thanks for your valuable input. At least part of my CSS is copied from manuals, etc. that I donīt really understand. For example this one: @page {margin: 1.3em}

Most of your suggestion is about removing stuff.

I have a question about this one, though.

<p class="tom">&nbsp;</p>
>Do not do that. You just want some vertical space, use vertical (top/bottom) margins, or a block element with fixed height. That's not a paragraph and there's no content to have there, don't add vertical space with "empty lines".

Margins of what? Block element...?

I feel freer being able to just insert a blank space, more independent than having to change another element.
GraciousMe is offline   Reply With Quote