Thread: Silliness My version of a bad day
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
My version of a bad day

It began with a mild headache this morning. Turned into an ugly migraine with aura by midday. Stuck in traffic, I was unable to either take medicine nor seek refuge in a dark space. ...fast forward a few hours... The pain meds are finally working. I wanted to get up from the computer to see how my newborn baby was doing. Didn't notice that my left foot was asleep. BAM! - I crashed dived onto the floor. I stepped with all full weight on the dorsum of the foot (the area facing upwards while standing). That foot already suffered from ligament damage when I was a teenager. Now I might have torn some ligaments again.

I post this as I am applying the second ice pack on my ankle. I don't think I should do anything else for the rest of the day. Too dangerous.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote