View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #41
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'd also like to know where there is any proof of traditional publishers buying reviews or doing anything comparable to what Locke did.
I've been reading other threads where people have been going through his reviews. Most of the ones that are identified as fakes have the title of the book in the title of the review, and once you start looking at those and the other books those reviewers have reviewed, you start to see the same books over and over again and get an idea of who has been benefiting from this service. The number of traditionally published books reviewed by these fake accounts vastly outnumbers the number of indies.

But I haven't done this research myself.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote